Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Sunday, December 19, 2010

First post!

Welcome to my blog :D.


A little about me:
So if you haven't noticed from the title, my view of life is that everyone should smile for the little things in life. Stop and smell the roses, daisies, tulips, marigolds, and all other flowers on your path of life. Smiling is happiness. Happy people live forever. Or somewhere close to that.


Anyways so I am a student in beautiful California, or more specifically, the San Francisco Bay Area. I am totally a newbie blogger. I love makeup and beauty stuff, especially lip products and nail polish. My hobbies include shopping, hanging out with my amazing friends, and staring at sparkly lip glosses/nail polish in the sun. Oooh sparkles...

So remember:

“A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around.”

-Carolyn Birmingham


I hope you enjoy my upcoming posts.


Smile and be happy! :D


<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment