Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

It's 2011!! Happy New Year to all!! :D Hope 2011 brings you all great things and good luck!


First post of the year: New Year's Survey:

1. How did you celebrate the new year? With my awesome friends at my girl OJ's house! SO fun!! :D
 
2. First song you listened to this year.
"DJ Got Us Falling In Love" by Usher. It was on the radio. Also Sam Tsui got me liking this song...


 
3. What shoes are you wearing?
None at the moment, but I was wearing flip-flops this morning :)
 
4. Any new years resolutions?
Hmm...I'm not really a resolution type of girl, but I would say to relax and have more fun this year :D
 
5. Face of the day.
The usual: 
Face: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Silky Beige, Make Up For Ever HD Concealer in 335, blush (sorry, don't know the brand or color :(! )
Brows: Wet N Wild eyeliner in Mink Brown, Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Suedes, e.l.f. Lash and Brow clear mascara
Eyes: Wet N Wild eyeliner in Charcoal, Almay Pure Blends mascara in black
Lips: Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry lip balm, Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Polish in Krystal

6. What would you like to see more of/less of on this blog?
More feedback, more consistent posts, better photos
 
7. Fill in the blank. I could really use some _____ at the moment.
I could really use some shopping at the moment. I don't even know if that's like grammatically correct, but I'm hanging with the family right now and I am quite bored. I have an familiar urge to go crazy in Sephora...


I want to see your answers for this survey! Copy and paste the questions below and answer them in the comments.

1. How did you celebrate the new year?
2. First song you listened to this year.
3. What shoes are you wearing?
4. Any new years resolutions?
5. Face of the day.
6. What would you like to see more of/less of on this blog?
7. Fill in the blank. I could really use some _____ at the moment.


Little thing to smile for today: 2011!!
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment