Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, January 8, 2011

NYC Skin Tight Denim

So I decided to go back to short nails. I cry a little bit on the inside since long nails were so fun...Anyways, I also decided do file my nails square for the first time. Or as square as I could get them since they were filed round...I went a little too short on some of the nails, though :(

As much as I hate to admit it, the grape manicure from Tuesday was driving me CRAZY! I don't know how or when it happened, but one day I just realized that I hated my manicure. What a disappointment :(

So the nail color I decided to go with today was NYC Skin Tight Denim:


NYC Skin Tight Denim, indoor, artificial light

NYC Skin Tight Denim, indoor, artificial light

NYC Skin Tight Denim, indoor, flash

I've had this polish for awhile, but I never get tired of this color! It's SO pretty!! Also, the polish is only a buck! Score! :D
I did my nails pretty late today and the sun has long gone down, so I wasn't able to take pictures in outside light.

NYC Skin Tight Denim is a vibrant, shimmery dark cobalt blue. The color looks different at different angles and in different light. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!

I cut my nails pretty short, yet they still look pretty long in the pictures...hmm. And see the new *squareness*? I think I like round nails better than square. Square nails look good, I have to say, but I just think they feel sort of uncomfortable, if that makes any sense...Also having round nails is more fun, though I can't say how :)


Do you like square nails or round nails better? Short or long?

NYC nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $1.


Little thing to smile for today: amazingly pretty cobalt nail polish (for a freakin buck!)
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment