Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quick post - New nail polishes!

I REALLY need to stop doing this. It isn't healthy. It's bad for me. And my wallet. I GOTTA STOP!!!

Picked up more nail polishes today. I cry with shame...Yet at the same time I dance with happiness like a crazy person!! :D

My amazing friend NM gave me a mug for Christmas that TOTALLY describes me:



Love it! Lol :P


So today I couldn't help myself (what's new?) and got two OPI nail polishes: Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous and Yodel Me On My Cell, both from the Swiss collection. I seriously hate both names, but the colors are SO PRETTY!! Take a look:


OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous (left) and OPI Yodel Me On My Cell (right)

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous (left) and Yodel Me On My Cell (right), close up

Do you see the awesome prettyness?? My favorite color is blue/teal/turquoise so OF COURSE I had to get Yodel Me On My Cell and Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous was so pretty I just had to get it!! :D

Random comment: Remember my grape manicure from yesterday? Well the grape smell is still quite strong. After I took a shower and washed my hands a billion times. Still *grapey*. I do have to admit, it's getting a little annoying. Juuustt a little...


Are you a part-time or full-time shopaholic? Do you have constant urges to buy *pretty* makeup all the time?

OPI nail polishes are available for about $8.50 at select stores and salons.


Little thing to smile for today: shopaholics unite! :D
<3 Ruthe

(P.S. LoL this post totally makes me think about Confessions of a Shopaholic. Remember that chant, "My will is strong, my wallet is closed, I do not want to shop"?? I think I need to mentally chant that more often...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment