Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Monday, January 17, 2011

Random survey for fun!

1. Do you have a favorite fruit? What is it? Watermelon all the way! (Though apples and oranges are a close second...) Except when I eat watermelon, it HAS to be cut in cubes. I REFUSE to eat watermelon still on the rind or watermelon with seeds. Well at home anyways.

2. When you were a kid, what was one thing you wanted to be when you grew up? A teacher. Then a professional piano player. Then a professional ballerina. Damn, I was indecisive.

3. Do you wear sunscreen on the rest of your body, besides your face? Nope. I know, I know, I should, it's better for my skin, blah blah blah.
Wow I'm probably gonna really regret this in a few years...

4. Name one of your go-to drugstore products. Hmm...I would have to say Jergen's Original Scent Cherry-Almond moisturizer. I use it every day after my shower. :)

5. Can you last over an hour in high heeled shoes? HELL YES!! I absolutely LOVE high heels!!! Love love LOVE them!! The only thing is, I'm pretty clumsy so when I wear high heels, I tend to get my heel caught in something or slip on something. Then again, that also happens when I'm wearing normal shoes...Also I ALWAYS somehow get my heels all beat up. Like once I wore almost-new heels for a night out with my friends and when I got back, the heels had scratches and little dents on them! I didn't even know what I did for that to happen!


Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments:

1. Do you have a favorite fruit? What is it?
2. When you were a kid, what was one thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
3. Do wear sunscreen on the rest of your body, besides your face?
4. Name one of your go-to drugstore products.
5. Can you last over an hour in high heeled shoes?

In case you were wondering, I get all the surveys I do from http://www.lazybeautiful.com/. It's a great beauty blog; in fact, it's the first blog I ever started following. Check it out!


Smile for addicting beauty blogs!
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment