Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Monday, January 24, 2011

Revlon Iced Silver

Another weekend manicure to show you guys :)

Revlon Iced Silver:


Revlon Iced Silver, outdoor, shade


Revlon Iced Silver, outdoor, sun


Revlon Iced Silver, indoor, natural light

Revlon Iced Silver is a bright warm white-silver. This color is awesome 'cause its so flashy and eye-catching, and I like me some flashy nails! :D Unfortunately, the application was a nightmare! Thick, STREAKY AS HECK, and showing every little imperfection on my nails (where I was...uh...sorta peeling my nail polish off...hehe. I KNOW! SIN!! Can't help it near the end of the week though :[) this polish made me so frustrated, but I figured the awesome color was worth it. It was. Barely. Opaque in two coats but I did three, thinking that it would help with the streakiness. It didn't. Though it did help with the dents.

I  am quite emotionally ambivalent about Revlon polishes. Occasionally, I find a cool-looking one, but in general they just don't have that many unique colors. Also the formula tends to be more of a miss than a hit. I mean I absolutely LOVE some of my Revlon polishes, but most of them are either too sheer or too thick or just plain ugly on my nails. And I think I remember that they take a pretty long time to dry, but I can't really say because I don't wait for my nail polish to dry (like I used to...ahh the days of 5-hour manicures...) before slapping on a quick-drying top coat.


How do you feel about Revlon polishes? Like or dislike?

Revlon polishes are available at drugstores for about $5.


Little thing to smile for today: flashy nails! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment