Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Survey time! :D

1. How are you today? Really good, actually. Happy and relaxed, mostly because of the AMAZING weather! Love the sun and blue sky today :D

2. Currently craving?
Pizza! Yummy, gooey cheese...mmm...

3. Eyeshadow(s) of the day: I don't wear eyeshadow on a daily basis. I know, I'm such a party pooper :(.

4. Would you wear sequined leggings? Umm...probably not because 1) I don't do leggings and 2) I'm too self-conscious about my legs to have sequins attract any more attention to them. But I can imagine that sequined leggings would look great on other people, though :)

5. What’s on your nails? Same manicure from my last post: Almay Good Apple. By the way, this polish is SO long lasting! It's been about 6 days and there is NO chipping, just some tip wear. Awesomeness!! :D

Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments:

1. How are you today?
2. Currently craving?
3. Eyeshadow(s) of the day:
4. Would you wear sequined leggings?
5. What’s on your nails?

Survey from http://www.lazybeautiful.com/


Little thing to smile for today: sunshine and blue skies! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment