Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Last week's manicure - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mauve It

OMG I have not posted in SO long! I am seriously sorry, but my internet was down all this week. Something was wrong with the modem, I think. The internet company sent a new modem which arrived yesterday and so far, the internet is working fine again :)

So last week I had Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mauve It on my nails because I was in a *pink mood*, which is VERY rare for me. I have to admit, I like pink as a color (it was my favorite when I was little :D) but I don't think it looks that great on my nails.


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mauve It





Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mauve It is medium-light pink with silvery-white shimmer. I still can't decide if I like this color or not. I really like it when it looks all shimmery and pretty like in the first picture, but I don't really like it when it looks like all flat and dead like in the second picture. For a pink, I guess it's ok. Opaque in two coats.

I really like Insta-Dri polishes except for one problem: Insta-Dri polishes have a really wide, flat brush which makes application pretty difficult. I usually like wide brushes, but this brush was just too much.


The weather these past few weeks have been absolutely AMAZING! Lots of sun plus 65-degree-ish temperature has kept me in a good mood and reminds me why I LOVE California!

Also a note about my future posts: I realize that most of my posts are quite pic-heavy, so I will try to cut back on the number of pictures that I put in each post. :)


Do you like this pink? How do you feel about the brushes of Insta-Dri polishes?

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $5.


Little thing to smile for today: working internet! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment