Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Maybelline Pink Karats French manicure

Surprise, surprise: I'm already bored with the sheer manicure from yesterday. Actually I got bored with it last night, so I made it into a French manicure. And I have to say, I'm luvin' it:


Indoor, artificial light

So I took the indoor photo last night after I finished the manicure, but then I went to sleep before my nails were completely dry, so when I woke up, the nail polish was all wrinkly. *Cry*. Nevertheless, I took more photos today to show off the awesome shimmer:


Outdoor, partial shade


Outdoor, sun
Sorry for the totally ravaged, dry cuticles. I washed a bunch of dishes right before taking the pics. And that cut on my finger has pretty much healed, but it still looked kind of gross in today's pics so I put on virtual bandaids again.

So I had on two coats of Maybelline Pink Karats from the sheer manicure, then I added a French tip using L'oreal French Tip White and then I added another coat of Pink Karats. Overall, I really like this manicure. I'm a fan of classic French manicures (they're just so elegant and pretty! :D) but the insane shimmer of Pink Karats just adds a *POW* to the elegance. Awesome!! :D


As you can probably tell from the pictures, it was sunny today! Yay!! :D Hopefully it's here to stay for the whole break...


Do you like French manicures? Have you ever tried French manicure variations?

Maybelline Express Finish nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $4.
L'oreal nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $5.


Little thing to smile for today: awesomely elegant French manicures! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment