Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mini Drugstore Haul

I figured that should probably spend the Target gift card that I've had forever so I picked up some random stuff:


up & up Brand non-acetone nail polish remover
Just if you didn't know, up & up is Target's own brand.
The main reason I got this was because last week in one of my science classes, we discussed how acetone basically kills off your kidney cells, through both inhalation and physical contact. It freaked me out. So I got this. I know it's not going to work as well as pure acetone (what I usually use) but eh. In the name of health or whatever.


up & up Brand pencil sharpener
I've tried three sharpeners in the last month and NONE of them have worked well! Freakin' ridiculous. Hopefully this basic sharpener works.


Maybelline Express Finish Snow Bunny (left) and Covergirl Luxe Lilac (right)
The only other Covergirl polish I've tried is Gold Rush, which is a glitter top coat. It's pretty awesome, but I still have doubts about Covergirl nail polish because of some major disappointments I've experienced in the past with this brand. Nevertheless, I decided to buy a Covergirl polish. You never know until you try it.


Neutrogena Custom Glow Blush and Bronzer in Berry Glow
This is so pretty! Can't wait to try it out!


Have you used Covergirl nail polishes before? Do you like them?

up & up nail polish remover is available at Target from about $1-$3.
up & up pencil sharpeners are available at Target for about $2.
Maybelline Express Finish nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $4.
Covergirl nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $4.
Neutrogena Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer is available at drugstores for about $11.


Little thing to smile for today: pretty drugstore makeup! :)
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment