Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Sunday, February 13, 2011

New nail polish + Survey! :D

So I got my first Essie polish; I finally got Essie Dive Bar after lemming it for MONTHS!! I was at CVS and saw the Essie display and just grabbed it! The CVS closest to where I live is really annoying; they never get new stuff on time and the selection there isn't that great. Nevertheless, I always seem to pick up one or two (or five...) bottles of nail polish whenever I stop by there.


Behold the amazingness that is Essie Dive Bar :D!!!:








Sorry for the random backgrounds...this color was so hard to capture! Awesome teal shimmer that becomes purple in certain lights! AMAZING!! :D Totally can't wait to try this out!

To be honest, I've never bought an Essie polish up to now because I don't think their colors are that great. In fact, I find them to be quite boring. But I just love their new retail lineup! I only bought one bottle because my (aggressive) friend LITERALLY dragged me away from the Essie display at CVS. LITERALLY. Like PULLED. A nearby saleslady was watching and she started laughing at us. *Sigh* So embarrasing...Anyways back to what I was saying, maybe I only see the boring Essies when I'm shopping, but for some reason, I just think the retail colors are just so much more exciting and awesome than the Essie colors I usually see. I'm excited to see if Dive Bar will make me start loving Essie polishes...

Essie polishes are available now at both salons and retailers for about $8.


On to the survey:

1. How are you doing? Pretty good. It's still sunny, but it's supposed to rain soon :(

2. Do you groom your own eyebrows, or go to a professional? If you do them yourself, what tools do you use? I go to a professional once every few months to get the overall shape fixed, but other than that, I do my own eyebrows.

3. What hair products are you currently using? Head & Shoulders shampoo (as always), Tresemme Naturals conditioner (smells like sweet orange!! AMAZING!!)

4. Three things that make you happy, besides beauty products. Go! Awesome friends, white chocolate, warm blankets

5. Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day? How? Nope. Other than I might paint my nails pink...besides, Valentine's Day is a total a joke of a holiday. I totally love Tammy's post about Valentine's Day: http://www.lazybeautiful.com/?p=8883.


As always, copy, paste, and answer in the comments:
1. How are you doing?
2. Do you groom your own eyebrows, or go to a professional? If you do them yourself, what tools do you use?
3. What hair products are you currently using?
4. Three things that make you happy, besides beauty products. Go!
5. Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day? How?

Survey from http://www.lazybeautiful.com/.


Little thing to smile for today: amazing dark blue nail polish! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment