Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick post - Small shopping trip :)

Today I went shopping with some friends. Pretty fun for the most part :)

I totally restrained myself from buying a buttload of stuff, so I'm pretty proud of myself and I'm really happy with my (very few) purchases:


 
Sephora by OPI Club Scene Queen (left) and Caribbean Cocktail (right)
Usually I don't really like Sephora by OPI because I think the normal OPI polishes are better (formula and brush) plus OPI polishes are generally cheaper than Sephora by OPI polishes, but I REALLY felt like getting some new nail polishes (what's new :P).

When I was at Sephora, I (and my *shopaholicness*) was like *Ooh, pretty....this one's pretty too...OOH SPARKLES!!.....Oooohhh blue....Oohhh...* and I'm REALLY glad and proud that I only bought two polishes instead of the....seven? or so that I wanted to get.


Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Hand Soap in Island Margarita
I really wanted to get the Pink Grapefruit hand soap, but THEY DISCONTINUED IT!! NOOO!!!!!!! My friend has it and my hands smelled absolutely HEAVENLY after I used it. I'm so sad they don't sell it anymore :(. Anyways, I decided to get the Island Margarita hand soap to satisfy my lemming. It sorta did. A little.


Just a quick update :).


Have you tried/owned the Pink Grapefruit hand soap? Are you just as sad that BBW discontinued it?

Sephora by OPI nail polishes are available at Sephora for $9.50 (they upped the price AGAIN! >:( NOT cool...).
Bath and Body Works Hand Soap is available at Bath and Body Works for $5.


Little thing to smile for today: amazing-smelling hand soaps! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment