Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Friday, February 25, 2011

Revlon Galaxy over Sinful Colors Love Bite

I decided to make my manicure from yesterday more interesting by doing some quick layering with Revlon Galaxy. I put one coat of Revlon Galaxy on the index and middle fingers and two coats on the ring finger and pinky:


Outdoor


Outdoor, flash
As you can probably tell, the sun was almost gone when I went outside to take pictures.

Revlon Galaxy is a glitter topcoat with black and holo microglitter and large hexagonal holo glitter. I used Revlon Galaxy in a previous manicure, but I think it looks better here. The glitter really pops against the black of Sinful Colors Love Bite.

So I tried out the non-acetone polish remover from today's mini-haul and I was pretty surprised by it. It worked much better than I thought it would (obviously not as well as pure acetone, but that's to be expected). It took off the nail polish pretty quickly and didn't dry out my nails and cuticles! It did leave a sort of weird smell/feeling on my fingers and nails, but it doesn't really bother me. I am totally willing to use this instead of pure acetone for the health benefits! :D


Do you use acetone or non-acetone polish remover?

Revlon nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $5.


Smile for saving your kidneys with non-acetone polish remover!! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment