Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Survey for fun! :D

1. Do you play any sports? I play tennis and golf. Both for fun, seeing as I'm not that good at either of them :P

2. Did you take your vitamins today? I don't take vitamins...I know, bad for my health :(

3. Do you like musicals? To an extent. I like funny musicals with people WHO CAN ACTUALLY SING. A hot guy or two helps as well :) My brother is a really musical person and he often participates in musicals, so of course I have to go see those.

4. Favorite TV show at the moment. BONES! :DD

5. Do you have any pets? I had fish. They recently died. Don't know if I'm gonna get any more...

6. Last beauty product you bought. All the stuff from this haul.

7. What skin care products are you currently using? Olay Complete All Day UV Moisture Cream. Love Olay products! Though what was with Carrie Underwood in that commercial? I'm sorry, but based on her *acting* in that commercial, I think she should stick with singing.

Your turn! Copy, paste, and reply in the comments:
 1. Do you play any sports?
2. Did you take your vitamins today?
3. Do you like musicals?
4. Favorite TV show at the moment.
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Last beauty product you bought.
7. What skin care products are you currently using?

Survey from  http://www.lazybeautiful.com/.




OMG I just stepped outside and it is SO FREAKIN SUNNY AND WARM! It feels like it's already May! I just checked the weather thing on my phone, and it says it's 74 degrees today, which is even above the predicted *high* for today, which is 68 degrees! Gotta love it!! :DD




Smile for sunny Saturdays! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment