Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Survey for fun! :)

1. Do you become paranoid for awhile after seeing horror movies? OMG totally and completely!!The only horror movie I've seen is Saw (the first one) on Halloween last year and I STILL get freaked out when I'm alone at home/in the dark/awake in the middle of the night.

2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Hmm...Hawaii, I guess. Somewhere sunny and hot and summery (I love the heat SO much more than the cold)

3. Potato chips: BBQ or Sour Cream flavor? BBQ! I used to love sour cream, but I've converted.

4. What’s on your nails? For ONCE, absolutely nothing. Yesterday I took off the glitter-tastic nail polish from Sunday and decided to let my nails go au-naturel today.

5. Are you going to have an awesome day? YES!! It's break, so I am TOTALLY relaxed and happy!! :DD

Your turn! Copy, paste, and reply in the comments:
1. Do you become paranoid for awhile after seeing horror movies?
2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
3. Potato chips: BBQ or Sour Cream flavor?
4. What’s on your nails?
5. Are you going to have an awesome day?

Little thing to smile for today: BREAK!! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment