Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Monday, March 28, 2011

NYC Wing It Wine

Another cheapie favorite! NYC Wing It Wine:






The first pic is really reflective, but it's color-accurate. The second pic is just for showing off the shimmer :D. These pics were taken after one day of wear, so there's some really minor tip wear.

NYC Wing It Wine is a deep wine that leans burgundy in the sun. It also has red shimmer, which really makes this polish pop in the sun. I think this was the first polish that made me go *OMG LOVE!!*, which makes me realize how old this polish is...Wow. Opaque in two smooth, easy coats.

Once again, I just have to express how much I absolutely LOVE NYC polishes!! Available in a variety of colors, great formula, great dry time, and REALLY easy on my wallet: what's not to love??


Also a random little thing: today I picked up the third polish from the new Revlon Metallics trio (here are the other two). Take a look at Copper Penny:



It's so awesomely metallic that I couldn't even get a picture without that huge glare!! AMAZINGNESS!! :DD
But again, Revlon, real creative job on the name. I guess it fits in with the whole money theme, but still. Real creative.


Little thing to smile for today: classic vampy polishes!! :D
<3 Ruthe
(P.S. As you can tell from the pics, it's sunny again!! YAY!! :DD It's supposed to be all sunny and nice this week; I'm really hoping it actually is! :D)

2 comments:

  1. The burgundy polish looks beautiful on your nails.

    And Revlon Copper Penny looks really pretty in the bottle. Metallics are so fun to wear! :)
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SwatchAndLearn
    Thanks Mary! I love this burgundy color.
    Metallics definitely are awesome! I can't wait to try out Copper Penny. :D

    ReplyDelete