Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Friday, March 18, 2011

Pure Ice Celestial

After the neutral nails from last week, I had to go back to something more comfortable and familiar, like something blue and brightish:



BTW my middle and pinky nails are shorter because I broke both nails. Actually, I broke my pinky nail twice. *Cry*.

Pure Ice Celestial is a medium true blue that leans sliiiiiightly cerulean. Opaque in two coats. It was pretty brush-strokey, but the top coat kinda hid it.

Pure Ice polishes are pretty great for two bucks, but man, I just don't like the brush. But whatevs, it's usable.


Have you tried Pure Ice polishes? What's your favorite cheapie polish?

Pure Ice nail polishes are available at select stores and drugstores for about $2.


Smile for blue nail polish! :D
<3 Ruthe

2 comments: