Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick story - Worst haircut experience EVER!!

I decided a week or so ago (haha that rhymes...) that I wanted to cut off all of my long hair (like I said in this post). Okay well not ALL of it, you know what I mean...I was getting a little tired of my long hair and the last time I went short was the summer of 2009, so I decided it was time to chop it off.

So yesterday I went to the hair place I usually go to and told my usual guy to cut my hair way shorter but to keep the same style. This guy usually does a pretty decent job with my usual trim, but apparently he's incapable of DOING ANYTHING ELSE. Basically he got the *way shorter* part, but not the *same style* part. Long story short, IT LOOKED LIKE CRAP. Maybe he fucked it up because he could BARELY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH and therefore couldn't understand all the crap I was saying to him, but hey, either way, IT LOOKED LIKE CRAP. So I told him to fix it and I tried to describe the way I wanted it to look. I even emphasized the shape I wanted it a bajillion times with my hands (the other people waiting probably thought I was insane...) but guess what? HE EFFED IT UP EVEN MORE!!! By that point I was just like EFF THIS and went home.

When I got home, I used about a liter of hair product trying to make my hair look decent at least for today, but nothing worked, so I just put it in a ponytail. Needless to say, at this point I was frustrated as HELL and was about to have a total emotional breakdown.

Skipping past all the screaming and freaking out, I made an appointment today at another salon and got it fixed. My hair looks WAY better, even though it's an inch or two shorter than I had intended. But hey, that's what I have to sacrifice to get it fixed. At least it looks good enough for me to not want to wear a paper bag over my head.

Well. That was a waste of $90.

I miss my long hair.


What was your worst hair cut/styling experience?


Little thing to smile for today: talented stylists who can fix CRAP haircuts! :)
<3 Ruthe

2 comments:

  1. $90?! OH my gah! At least you got it fixed. That reminds me, I need a haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tammy
    I know! I have NEVER in my life spent so much on a haircut (haircuts?)! I always seem to have bad luck when going from long to short. Hope your experience goes way (way, way, way...) better than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete