Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Revlon Bubble Gum

I don't know why, but I decided to go bright (of course) and pink with my nails:



The color in real life is a bit less neon, like the bottle color.

Revlon Bubble Gum is a bright pink creme. It is one of Revlon's scented nail polishes, but seeing as I'm sick, I can't really smell the bubble gum scent...which probably is a blessing. The polish was actually really smooth and super pigmented. Opaque at two easy coats, even though there's a tiiiiiny little bit of VNL if you look reeeeaaally close at my actual nails (it doesn't show up in the pic). I actually liked the color way more than I was expecting. I think this hue of pink compliments my skin color really well (once again, the color in real life is kind of different than shown in the pic). I'm really surprised and pleased with this polish :D.


What do you think about bright pink nail polish? What about scented nail polish?

Revlon nail polishes are available at drugstores for about $5.


Smile for bright pink nails!! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment