Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Survey for fun! :D

1. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla!! I don't like chocolate...*protects face from barrage of truffles thrown by chocoholic mob*

2. Current lip product obsession? Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Sugar. So pretty and shimmery and tingly...

3. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Yes. I wear glasses 98% of the time, and then I occasionally wear contacts when I feel like it.

4. Do you get weekly manicures? Nope. Truthfully, I don't really like getting manicures. They always put too much lotion on my hands (it feels SOO gross!!) and I hate the warm moist towel thing afterwards. *Shudders*.

5. Name one product on your beauty wish list. OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow. I LITERALLY picked it up when I went shopping this morning...and then put it down and left. Now I'm TOTALLy regretting it. BAD Ruthe, BAD!!


Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments:
1. Chocolate or vanilla?
2. Current lip product obsession?
3. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
4. Do you get weekly manicures?
5. Name one product on your beauty wish list.



Little thing to smile for today: shopping!! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment