Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Survey :)

Ugghhh this weekend is just killing me!! I'm sick and I've been busy as HELL; for once in my life I don't have time to do my nails :'(. Plus I totally forgot about Daylight Savings so I started out totally late today!! FML.

1. Coffee or tea? Tea. Because coffee is just GROSS.

2. Have you ever used any treatments that condition and/or grow eyelashes? Thoughts on them? Nope, never used them, probably never will. To be honest, eyelash treatments kind of freak me out. I don't know why, but they just do.

3. What's your current go-to concealer? Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer. Complete amazingness!! :D

4. Pretzel dip of choice? Umm...none. Call me boring, but I'm like my pretzels plain. :)


Your turn: copy, paste, and answer in the comments below:
1. Coffee or tea?
2. Have you ever used any treatments that condition and/or grow eyelashes? Thoughts on them?
3. What's your current go-to concealer?
4. Pretzel dip of choice?

Survey from http://www.lazybeautiful.com/.




Little thing to smile for today: fleece sweaters, cashmere blankets, and a great central heating system (ESPECIALLY when I'm sick) :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment