Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Survey :)

1. How are you? Pretty good. This week was pretty relaxing :)

2. Do you like oatmeal? Yes! I don't eat it that often because I don't eat breakfast a lot but when I actually do, oatmeal is always so comforting (especially on cold mornings!) :).

3. How's the weather? Crazy as CRAP!! It was POURING and WINDY AS HECK on Thursday (almost destroying my umbrella) and then these last two days it's been alternating between pouring and letting up.

4. How often do you stretch? Um, never.

5. Lip balm of choice? Either Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm or C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm.

6. Do you line your lower waterline? What color do you use? Always. Most often, I use black, but I also use grey, brown, teal, and turquoise.

7. Any weekend plans? I need to finish some artwork for a CD cover for the band Devil in the Machine. They're pretty awesome, BTW.


Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments below:
1. How are you?
2. Do you like oatmeal?
3. How's the weather?
4. How often do you stretch?
5. Lip balm of choice?
6. Do you line your lower waterline? What color do you use?
7. Any weekend plans?

Survey from http://www.lazybeautiful.com/.


Little thing to smile for today: weekend! :)
<3 Ruthe

2 comments:

  1. 1. How are you?
    Happy - I just finished watching golden retriever puppies videos on YouTube! Awww.
    2. Do you like oatmeal?
    Nooo. I love oatmeal raisin cookies though. Leave it to me to turn something healthy into something sweet and devilishly yummy.
    3. How's the weather?
    Great! It's not too cold and not too warm.
    4. How often do you stretch?
    Every time there's a meeting at work. ;P
    5. Lip balm of choice?
    The Body Shop Born Lippy Pink Guava Lip Balm.
    6. Do you line your lower waterline? What color do you use?
    Sometimes (when I'm not rushing out the door in the morning). Usually black, but I've tried blues and greens, too.
    7. Any weekend plans?
    Yes! My plan is to forget about work, pig out and act sillyyyyyyy.

    Thanks for this survey. It really relaxes the mind when answering simple questions and not thinking about stress.

    Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SwatchAndLearn
    Hi Fiona! I love watching cute videos on YouTube too! It just makes you feel so happy and carefree! And I agree about the oatmeal raisin cookies...mmm now I want some :P
    I'm glad you like this survey; it IS really nice just to answer some easy questions. I'm really interested in seeing what people answer with, so thanks for replying! :)

    ReplyDelete