Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Friday, March 18, 2011

Tagged! :D

I was meaning to post this a few days ago, but I got Pink Eye (eewww) so I've been feeling really sick and gross.

So on Tuesday, I got tagged by Tammy of Lazy Beautiful (thanks Tammy! :D)!! Basically the rules are to answer these questions on a piece of paper:

1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.

Here's my answers (and as with all my pics, click to enlarge):


I really love how this tag lets you see people's actual handwriting. Handwriting really shows a lot about a person. I think. Well it's interesting anyways matching a person to their handwriting. I'll shut up about handwriting now.

I only tagged three people, but anyone who reads this is tagged too! Put a pic of your answers in the comments below:

1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.


Ok wait, I'm not really sure if you can put pics in the comments, so if you can't, email your answers to me at ruthe_ee@yahoo.com. If I get enough, I might post them :). Or if you're feeling lazy and want to be a party pooper, just type your answers in the comments.


Little thing to smile for today: tagging! :)
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment