Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

I'm hopping on the mint-green-nails bandwagon (very late, may I add...hehe :P) with Sinful Colors Mint Apple:



Sorry for the messy cuticles :(. I didn't do such a great job with my nails this time...

Sinful Colors Mint Apple is a blue-leaning mint green with silver shimmer. This color was actually really easy to capture; the picture is dead-on. Weirdly, the silver shimmer looks gold-ish in some lights...I have no idea why. Either way, it's super pretty. I liked this color so much more than I thought I would! I still think mint greens look better on paler hands, but I actually like the way Mint Apple looks on me. Opaque in two to three coats; I did three coats because I still had a few bald spots after two, but if you're careful, you can get away with two coats.


What do you think about mint greens? Still in, or so last year?


Little thing to smile for today: pretty spring-ish nails to match the nice weather!! :D
<3 Ruthe

5 comments:

  1. Still in! I've been thinking about getting this color, too! I recently tried my first Sinful Colors polish (Show Me the Way) and wasn't 100% impressed. But this looks so pretty on you that I think I might need it in my collection!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SwatchAndLearn
    Thanks Fiona! You definitely need to get this; it would look great on you! I read your post on Show Me The Way and I totally get your hesitation towards Sinful Colors polishes. I have only tried two SC polishes myself, so I can't exactly say I'm *well-acquainted* (lol) with the brand, but I think Mint Apple is worth getting :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So still in! Mint green is def. in this spring & summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, mint green is definitely still in! And will be spring and summer... I see it trending in most fashion throughout stores and catalogs! :) Pretty nails btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! In my opinion, mint green has established itself as one of those staple colors in these last few years. It always looks so cool and refreshing :)

      Delete