Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Survey for fun! :D

1. Feather hair extensions, yay or nay? Yay! I totally don't have the confidence to wear them, but they look pretty awesome on other people.

2. Have you ever had Minx nails? Nope, and I probably never will. Why spend that much money on one manicure when so many nail polish brands are coming out with (or have already came out with) amazing metallic nail polish??

3. Do you like fried foods? My body is hating me for saying this, but yes! I generally try to stay away from fried foods (it's unhealthy, it'll clog my arteries, blah blah blah) but occasionally I go out and purge (fried chicken...yumm :P).

4. Do you have a DVR? Nope. I don't follow shows regularly; I'm more of a *buy the DVD when the season is over* type of girl.

5. Any Saturday plans? Going to hang with my friends in two hours - hot tubbing is in the schedule ;)! The weather has been AMAZING all week!! Really sunny, warm, and overall summer-like. Hope it lasts! :D


Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments below:
1. Feather hair extensions, yay or nay?
2. Have you ever had Minx nails?
3. Do you like fried foods?
4. Do you have a DVR?
5. Any Saturday plans?

Survey from http://www.lazybeautiful.com/.


Little thing to smile for today: summer weather!! :D
<3 Ruthe

2 comments:

  1. 1. Feather hair extensions, yay or nay? Hmm. I'd say nay (on myself). I don't think I can pull them off, but others can.
    2. Have you ever had Minx nails? Ermmmmmmm. Nope. And don't think I ever will.
    3. Do you like fried foods? Ermmmmmmm. Yup. If I could, I would eat chips every single day. And buffalo chicken fingers. And popcorn shrimp. And fries and gravy. OMG. *Drools like Homer Simpson*
    4. Do you have a DVR? I do not. I usually just watch TV series online for free.
    5. Any Saturday plans? Going to the gym. Is that really "plans"? Gosh, my life's boring. Ahahah. :)

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SwatchAndLearn
    Hi Fiona!
    OMG you talking about fried food just made me SO hungry right now!! I am SO tempted to make a night run to KFC right now...;D
    Going to the gym IS a plan! I wish I could be more like you and work out at the gym more often than I do now. Which is like...never *cries in shame*. Kudos for being fit! :D

    ReplyDelete