Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Survey for fun! :)

1. Have you ever/would you ever sky dive? Yes!! I want to go for my next birthday. Last year, I went indoor skydiving for my friend's birthday and it was AWESOME!!

2. Have you ever found a pricey mascara that's actually worth the price? Uh, no. I don't think I've ever bought mascara that cost more than $15. I'd rather spend the money on some nice lip gloss or nail polish...

3. Currently wearing: Gap jeans, Gap t-shirt, new H&M cardigan :D

4. Do you like photography? Yes, but I suck at it. I like pretty photographs, but I always prefer a nice painting.

5. Saturday plans? Going to Oakland (one of my LEAST fave cities...) later and having dinner with the fam. Also, enjoying the great weather and the start of spring break!! :D


Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments below:
1. Have you ever/would you ever sky dive?
2. Have you ever found a pricey mascara that's actually worth the price?
3. Currently wearing:
4. Do you like photography?
5. Saturday plans?



Little thing to smile for today: the combination of sun and metallic nails (*hint* upcoming post...)!! :D
<3 Ruthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment