Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Survey! :)

1. Tell me something good. I just ordered a new iPod (+ case + screen protector)! I was debating between getting the Touch and the Classic, but I absolutely LOVED how much memory the Classic had: 160 GB! Also, I knew I'd never really use the apps on the Touch.

2. What's the most recent thing you made with your own two hands? Cupcakes. (No, not from scratch; I'm not that talented) I went cupcake-nuts over break. Mostly because it's the only that I can make decently...

3. Do you follow astrology? Yes! I'm a Libra, and I check my horoscope every day after I check my email :).

4. When was last time you colored? Wow, um...I have absolutely no idea. I really can't remember...WAIT! I just remembered: I colored in a skull last year around Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead).

5. Last thing you watched on TV. King of Queens on Friday. Kevin James is one funny dude. :D

Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments below:
1. Tell me something good.
2. What's the most recent thing you made with your own two hands?
3. Do you follow astrology?
4. When was last time you colored?
5. Last thing you watched on TV.


Ughh break is already over :(. I was so unproductive; I did NOTHING that I was planning on doing. And tomorrow's Monday. *Cry*.


Little thing to smile for today: waiting for the UPS guy :)
<3 Ruthe

2 comments:

  1. 1. Tell me something good. Sephora has a 15% off sale for V.I.B.! Heck yaaaaaaa! (Sorry, it's for Canada.)
    2. What's the most recent thing you made with your own two hands? Hm. An origami rose, I think. Boring! You can't even eat it!
    3. Do you follow astrology? Yes, if the horoscope says I'm about to win a million dollars. No, if the horoscope says I'm about to get hit by a train.
    4. When was last time you colored? On Friday. I draw and color pictures on the office whiteboard all the time. Erm, I mean, no, I don't use the office whiteboard to do childish things.
    5. Last thing you watched on TV. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives...while I was doing cardio on a machine. Isn't that just cruel?!?!!?

    BTW, waiting is nothing to smile about. Unless... the UPS guy is cute? :)

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SwatchAndLearn
    Wow, actually the VIB sale is in the US too! For once something awesome is happening in both Canada and the US at the same time! :D
    Okay, in my book, origami trumps food!!
    I like your philosophy on horoscopes ;). Plus, you're not the only one who...uh *deviates* from the *suggested use* of whiteboards :P. They're incredibly tempting!!
    I know what you mean! I get so hungry watching people eat on TV!

    You're right: I guess waiting does kind of suck...what I meant was I love the anticipation of waiting for an order, even if the waiting part takes FOREVER...and yes, the last UPS guy was cute, so I'm hoping it's the same guy ;)

    ReplyDelete