Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Monday, May 23, 2011

LA Girl Live On Stage

It was so hard deciding what polish to use from my haul! But I decided to go with Live On Stage for my mani:







LA Girl Live On Stage is a warm medium gold shimmer with silver and gold microglitter and large round holographic glitter. Live On Stage is one of LA Girl's Rock Star polishes. The pictures don't even come close to showing the amazing *sparkly-glittery-metallic-reflective-ness* of this polish. In real life, it's seriously amazing. I was distracted all day by my nails :D! Opaque in two smooth, easy coats. Like most glitter polishes, Live On Stage dried really quickly. Also like most glitter polishes, however, this polish had a very gritty finish, even with a thick top coat. It really doesn't really bother me, though. I think it actually emphasizes and highlights the awesomeness of this polish.

Live On Stage is the first LA Girl polish that I've tried, and I'm absolutely loving it! :)


Little thing to smile for today: amazingly glittery metallic nails!! :D
<3 Ruthe

4 comments:

  1. I'm usually kind of 'meh' toward golden/bronze polishes, but the glitter totally makes this 'wow'! It looks great against your skintone, too!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, talk about bling! Live On Stage is soooo sparkly. Looks wonderful on you, Ruthe! :)
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SwatchAndLearn
    Thanks Fiona! It's great to finally find a gold polish that suits my skin tone. I totally hate it when I buy a pretty gold polish only to have it look horrible on me. Thankfully, Live On Stage isn't like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SwatchAndLearn
    Thanks Mary! I know, isn't the bling just gorgeous?!? I seriously can't stop staring at it! ;D

    ReplyDelete