Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Survey :)

1. What's your latest beauty buy? A few nail polishes from Sally Beauty and a drugstore on Friday. I think that from now on, I'm not going to post hauls unless their big/from online. Just an FYI :).

2. Do you use hand sanitizer? Yes, if soap and a sink aren't easily accessible. I don't really like using hand sanitizer, but it's works if you need it.

3. Is there a certain time of day when you like to paint your nails? Definitely at night. After I get everything done and ready for the next day, I just love plopping down in front of the TV and doing my nails. So relaxing...;)

4. Name one food that you know is bad for you, but you can't resist. Wow, I can't just name one...I basically can't resist anything on a Burger King menu: burgers, fries, milkshakes, onion rings...I gotta stop now before I start drooling...

5. Do watch/DVR any TV shows regularly? No, I only watch TV when I don't have anything else to watch and then I usually watch cooking shows or nature shows. I always watch my favorite shows (Bones, Family Guy, That 70's Show before it was canceled) on DVD.

6. Have you ever used BB Creams? Nope. In fact, I've never heard of them until now...

7. Are you into celebrity gossip? Nope, not at all. Personally, I don't give a crap about what celebrities do, unless it's monumentally important/bad or involves someone I'm actually interested in.


Your turn! Copy, paste, and answer in the comments below:
1. What's your latest beauty buy?
2. Do you use hand sanitizer?
3. Is there a certain time of day when you like to paint your nails?
4. Name one food that you know is bad for you, but you can't resist.
5. Do watch/DVR any TV shows regularly?
6. Have you ever used BB Creams?
7. Are you into celebrity gossip?



Little thing to smile for today: no rain!! :D
<3 Ruthe

2 comments:

  1. 1. What's your latest beauty buy? A very, very innocent one: facial cleanser. It's a necessity!
    2. Do you use hand sanitizer? Yes, I'm crazy. I use it even after I've washed my hands. I know it's bad to kill all the bacteria on your hands, but... I'm a germaphobe!
    3. Is there a certain time of day when you like to paint your nails? On weekdays, at night. On weekends, during the day.
    4. Name one food that you know is bad for you, but you can't resist. I am purposely ignoring this question. I cannot think about this forbidden food or I'll go eat it.
    5. Do watch/DVR any TV shows regularly? Nope. Well, not "regularly," but when I have a free weekend, I like to catch all the episodes I can fit into 2 days. The series depends on my mood that weekend.
    6. Have you ever used BB Creams? I have not.
    7. Are you into celebrity gossip? I am not... or so I say... I'm in denial and shame.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SwatchAndLearn
    Hey Fiona!

    I think it helps your germaphobicness that Bath & Body Works offers so many amazing-smelling hand sanitizers...Lol ;)

    OMG I can only imagine what would happen if you started on irresistable food...backing away from this subject now...

    Thanks for answering, Fiona! Interesting answers as always...:D

    ReplyDelete