Greeting

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

Friday, June 24, 2011

Top Ten Award

I'm so honored!! Tammy from Lazy Beautiful tagged me with the Top Ten Award! I love Tammy and her blog; she is such an inspiration and I'm so grateful that she nominated me!



The Rules:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Nominate 10 other bloggers
3) List your 10 favorite beauty products

I nominate:
Yes, I realize that this is only three (well, actually four), not ten, but honestly, I only want to nominate the bloggers that would actually (maybe) respond to my little blog. Plus, I'm going to nominate all of YOU, my darling readers! :)

10 Favorite Beauty Products:
  • Tokidoki Prisma Lip Gloss
  • Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish
  • Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss
  • MAC Dazzleglass
  • Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish
  • Wet 'N Wild Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
  • Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner

BTW, neither of my lists are in any particular order.

Remember, you're tagged too, so list ten of your favorite beauty products in the comments below!


Little thing to smile for today: tagging and being tagged :)
<3 Ruthe

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Ruthe!! Because I am on a break from the blog and soon off of twitter for a month, I hope you forgive me if I wait until August to respond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Ruthe! Thanks for the nomination. Makes me smile. -> :)

    I think your blog's awesome, and I really enjoy your writing and seeing what makeup products you're into at the moment. Your enthusiasm is so awesome!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melli
    Hey Melli! Don't worry if you can't respond until August; I'm still looking forward to your post! :D Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SwatchAndLearn
    Awww Fiona, thank you so much! I'm glad to nominate you :). You are always so supportive and you really, really motivate me to keep blogging. YOU are awesome! Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete